Sebastian's Year 4 Photos

New pictures each week!

Back to Home

On to Videos

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week 37

Racing Mommy down the hill.

Checking for the last of the figs of the season. 

Grandma Joan came to visit us.

Dancing for Grandpa Edgar. I think I did a good job.

Mac and Will's birthday party.

The new calf was sleepy.

 

Then we decided to all go for a ride.

We got to play on the hay.

 

Then raced back to the tractor.

Since I was first, I got to stand at the door. 

We even stopped to pick up dinner for the cows.

I enjoyed my day on the farm with the twins.

What am I? I am a tiger riding a t-rex, of course.

 

The fall festival on Halloween at Alpharetta International Academy.

Ms. Bender painting a bat on my cheek. She's good at everything. 

Trick or treating.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment