Sebastian's Year 4 Photos

New pictures each week!

Back to Home

On to Videos

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Week 45

Santa came!!!

 

Mom suggests that I open other presents too.

Santa didn't eat all of his cookies. 

Mom is just as excited as I am. 

A new sleeping bag.

 

And a plane.

 

Even Daddy helps!

 

Finally, I get to ride my new firetruck. 

A quick snack before company comes over.

 

Grandma Karen and Great Aunt Joy bring more gifts.

 

Chloe and I watching the Grinch's heart grow three times.

Katelyn and I waiting for lunch.

 

Waiting my turn for Daddy's beef tenderloin and mac-n-cheese.

Christmas cupcakes.

 

 

And one more present.

 

 

Grandma Joan's yearly figgy pudding was especially flammable this year. 

More food?

 

More presents!

 

Kaiden and I looking for any unwrapped presents.

Finally, I'm done with Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment